View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
laci32
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarainer View Post
Just a little history to start off.. Bailey is 9 years old and weighs about
5 lbs. Over labor day weekend she had a bladder stone about the size of my thumb removed that had large crystals growing from it. Needless to say it was very painful for her! She has always been fed s/d food and fo rthe bast couple of year the mature adult formula. When she came home from the vet she began to poop blood and wan't eatin gat all. I figured it was because of the bladder surgery her appatite was low but the vet wanted to see her because of the blood in her stool. Well the ver gave her (barrium...I think that is right?) and now she hasn't had a bowl movement since Sept 7, 10 days... Her appatite is back up and we are eating Hills CD canned food in the morning and her mature adult hard food at night. She drinks her water also. Her tummy looked really swollen today although she does not seem to be in any discomfort. She is still running around, urinating normally now and all together seems happy, just no bowl movement. We are going back to the vet tomorrow morning but I wasn't sure if there was any advice to help me get the worry off of my mind! (I really didn't want to try the pumpkin and olive oil stuff since she has already been through so much lately and I wasn't sure how it would react in her system??) Thank you!
Hi I am thinking a little bit of pumpkin on a spoon won't hurt her. She is in discomfort now being able to go to the bathroom won't be a great relief for her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!