View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByJezebel View Post
Yay for Molly! i would try to encourage her to have as much downtime as possible (easier said than done), and when they play be sure that they don't play to roughly. If you think she is wearing herself down, separate them for a bit. It's wonderful that she is doing so well.

I know what you mean about the nerves. I've almost decided that I want my next one to be from an exhibitor that has an older pup that didn't work out as a show prospect and is spayed / neutered before I get it.
I, totally, agree...I never really wanted an older pup, but then I got this little rescue Chorkie...Based on her teeth, she's about a year and a half old, and she has worked out just fine...I did have to have her spayed, dental, shots, etc. etc. etc., but she has worked out just fine...I realize now, you don't always need to have a puppy...Just look at Darlene's Jesse...He's a gorgeous little adult dog...I think she is having to work on the potty pad thingy, as he was outdoor trained, but it looks like she is tickled to pieces w/him ...I know I'm very happy w/my little Cha Cha, and she seems very happy to be here too
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!