View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:25 AM   #10
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I have been feeding TOTW for over two years now. It can be purchased at Tractor Supply Company - of all places. I talked with a Nutritionist at a dog show recently who is personal friends of the two families that own TOTW. I have always been very pleased with how all of my dogs thrive on TOTW - from 6 week old pups who are just learning to "gum" dry food to our 14 year old senior Boxer who has a very sensitive stomach. If you contact the company and express an interest in their product, they may be able to help you in finding a retailer near you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
If you're looking for a grain-free food, try Taste of the Wild. For the price, it's totally awesome. I know around here it's about $10 for a 5-6lb bag, and that can last a little dog over a month. You'd be surprised where you can find some of these foods... if you go to their website, and type in your zip code, they will tell you the closest stores. Alot of hardware stores carry it, or Tractor Supply. Ace Hardware surprisingly carries some decent brands as well. Here ya go... Taste of the Wild : Dealer Locator There was like 6 or 7 locations that came up in Arkansas.

As far as food sold at Petco, I would agree Natural Balance is probably decently priced. If you have a Costco near you, I often hear great things about Kirkland and apparently it's really cheap for the quality. Whole Earth Farms is another brand that is always having great deals, and is really cheap. petfooddirect.com currently has free shipping on Merrick (Whole Earth farms) products, and 20 percent off as well.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!