View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:21 AM   #7
Reese1
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
All these haters have never talked to me or any of customers. They live on the otherside of the country or Canada. We are in FL. You all are priceless!
Haters? That's a pretty immature response, IMO.
I don't know you and that is the problem for many potential buyers looking for a puppy. They search on the internet and come to Yorkietalk looking to buy a Yorkie from a reputable breeder.
You can't really be sure what you are getting when you purchase that way, so all any of us can do is to alert buyers to red flags and what to look for and not look for. I can't say if you are a reputable breeder or not, but I know for a lot of buyers looking they make take at face value that puppies listed here are from reputable breeders and that is certainly not always the case.
Many people post here for no other reason then to use this site to help sell their puppies and that does seem to be mainly what you do as well.
The fact is you are breeding a 4lb Yorkie and you are breeding an 8lb Yorkie, according to your site. One is smaller then most reputable breeders would recommend and one is over the AKC standard.
My original point is you have a puppy listed on YT for $900, but have the same puppy listed in other ads for $800. Why?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!