View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Ringo1
Ringo (1) and Lucy too!
Donating Member

Default Why is Lucy not eating??

So we've been in our new house over two weeks - just got the fence up this week-end; all has been well. Dogs are adjusting or seem to be.

However, starting yesterday, Lucy wouldn't eat her food. She has been eating her morning NB Vegetarian just fine with carrots on it. I ran out of carrots so put a little plain yogurt on there - she licked off the yogurt and that was it.

She barely touched her dinner last night and had two little throw-ups.

Running and playing fine and drinking. This morning, I put peas and carrots on her NB Vegetarian and she still wouldn't eat it.

Tonight, she would not eat her Wellness and chicken. She would eat treats and would have loved to have some of Ringo's beef. I feel bad that sometimes I give him beef - but he does well on it and she, of course, does not.

I'm wondering if that bag of NB Vegetarian got rancid or something (it was on sale)?? Or does she have alittle tummy bug? Or did that yogurt upset her stomach yesterday morning??

Of course, we don't even have a vet yet OR a phone book, but I've a feeling we could be finding one soon.

Oh, my Lucy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!