View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:28 AM   #7
tmorrow26
Senior Yorkie Talker

So this morning they are both themselves again! They both ate some boiled chicken last night and slept all night without getting sick. They both had breakfast this morning, have pottied and are very playful. Geez! I was worried sick! Not so much about Jax...he just vomited and went on about his business But Molly was acting very strange. I have only had her one month so I guess I don't know how she usually reacts to an upset tummy. Thanks everyone for your advice and helpful words and prayers I love YT! BTW, Jax did not visit the groomer yesterday so I know they were both eating something they shouldn't which is nothing new with these two! They eat EVERYTHING they see! And then, pick at their food Thanks also for the advice about the animal ER in Denton. It is only about an hour away so in desperate times that is where I could go. My vet is super-nice and he always says call anytime but I just hate to be overprotective and paranoid! Let's hope my two babies are on the road to recovery. Unfortunately, my husband is babysitting right now since I have to work a 24 hour shift in the ER myself.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!