View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
tmorrow26
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please, I need help with my baby girl:(

My puppy visited the groomer's this morning and has been fine all day. Eating, playing...etc. I found her with a hairball that my cat threw up...I know disgusting! I don't know how much she ate. Then she (my pup) threw up. Now she is acting very lethargic and sickly. She was standing up in the kitchen and almost fell over like she was going to sleep. I gave her some nutrical just in case but her gums are super-pink. When I was holding her, her head seemed to not really 'bob' but sort of was doing that. It has stopped but she is very sleepy and looks like she feels terrible. She has only vomited once and has had no diarrhea. My question is could this just be from the hairball/vomit eating or should I be more worried. We have had her for one month. She is 7 months old and has had no problems so far. I am scared to death. Btw, there are no emergency vets anywhere where I live. Oh, one other thing...she and my little boy pup have been eating wallpaper off the walls but the last time was a few days ago I know...I have no idea why. Could this be the reason she is sick? Please help with any suggestions.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!