View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 09:41 AM   #7
lauren_f
Yorkie Yakker

So, I went to the two different pet stores and bought a variety of different things. Here's what I found out. At one pet store they had tiny bags of premium kibbles as samples so I got one of each of those. Iggy will eat a new one on the first day but the second day he wont be into it. At the other pet store I bought (after reading every label) 6 different kinds of canned food. I think after day five of feeding Natural Balance Irish Stew and Chinese Take-out that we have a winning brand. He likes them so much he will eat them cold out of the fridge. I also tried cooking for him but that didn't work as well.

This morning after our walk he sprinted into the kitchen and rand circles around his food bowl until I filled it with his Irish Stew. I also keep another bowl with the small dog solid gold kibble in it and I notice that he's eating little bits of that. He's three pounds so he really doesn't need to eat a ton but he's high energy and I really didn't like being able to feel every bone in his body. I can all ready feel his ribs less. Thanks everyone for your help!
lauren_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!