View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #9
Loveoftheyorkie
BANNED!

Hi guys puppy update we are now doing good!!!! Mommy instincts are starting to kick in!!! It's a miracle I think she was just confused and had been through a lot the vet had them separated too which likely didn't help her bond.I got up two times in the night to have her nurse the pups and again this morning and afternoon by this evening she is starting to lay down to nurse them. I took her into the groomers and had her belly shaved again and nails cut and she was in protect mode growling and saying back off from my babies. I do not allow anyone to touch them either. Keeping the kiddies far away!So her instincts are kicking in she just needed someone to show her what to do. I am so excited the smaller little boy who was born at 5.2 oz is now up to 6 oz I named him Mason after my baby boy and the bigger one who weighed 5.9 oz is now 6.4 oz and I named him Riley after my other son my husband joked and said so Emily died boo hoo which is my daughter's name bad joke!
here is the link for the first album I couldn't find my awesome 10.2 mp camera so I had to use my husbands but they are graphic no doubt and very detailed birth photos. I don't have any of the third birth sine the vet helped with that one and wouldn't allow me to be there.Day two photos:
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:Bittsy's Puppies Day 2 | Facebook

Day one:
Bitty's Puppies | Facebook
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!