Thread: My Baby Passed
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #24
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamers Mom View Post
REMEMBER ME

Remember me always, but do not grieve for me too long. I have tried always to comfort you in times of sorrow, and have made every effort to add joy to your life. I never wanted to cause you pain. Peace for me is certain now, and I suspect I will have eternal sleep in the earth I have loved so well.
Please, after your period of grieving for me, make room in your heart for another. You are the kind of human being that should always have a friend like me to love. Your kind and gentle heart should not be wasted on my memory for too long. Give love to another. I know your new friend will never take my place, because we had something very special.
It may not be quite the same, but a new devoted and loving companion will in time, become special in their own way.
You loved me very much and I loved you. My spirit will always be with you, and no matter how deep my sleep, my grateful heart will always remember you.
A friend of mine sent me a You Tube video when our yorkie, Ashley, passed away in June. It incorporates this with pictures. It really made me cry a lot (just a warning if you don't think you can handle it), but it also helped me.

I was afraid that I couldn't love another one as much as my first yorkie, but I was wrong. I loved each one of my babies with such a wide open heart. It's wonderful that each one is different, and one could never replace another.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!