View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 04:23 AM   #11
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

Oh Sweetie, I am so very,very sorry to hear about this - it is bad enough to lose your dear little Yorkie, but to have her treated so badly by people you trusted to help her, makes it so much worse for you. I, too, have found it very hard to find a good vet. I also asked around and people gave me names of so called 'good' vets, but when I went to these vets, I was very disappointed. I am still looking for a vet that I am happy with! I always thought that vets were people who loved animals, but I have found this is not always the case. So don't blame yourself about going to those vets - you did all you could to find a good vet. I applaud you for doing all you can to get these vets to answer for the way they treated your little Cassie. I wish I could take away the terrible heartache you are going through, but all I can do is tell you that it will get better, it just takes time. Meanwhile all I can do is let you know I care so much about what you are going through. We are all here for you should you want to talk - it really does help to talk about it with people who understand your pain. Sending you a big, big hug.
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!