View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
shiver
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy dont trust nobody...

i left my furbaby at a sitter house which i know for a while now she alway's take care of my furbaby when i need to go out of town it was a family emergency so i need to go out of town for a couple of days.and i couldn't take my baby with me. i left the sitter a list of due's and dont like i alway's do.i took my furbaby's bed,toy's and his food and one of my t-shirts i didn't want him to miss me too much lol i love my baby.i only stood out of town for three day's only.when i went to get my baby he was almost bold i started screaming i asked the sitter what happend to my baby's hair.!!!! and she told me that her 8yr old son put gum on my baby's hair and that it was so bad that the only thing came to mind was to cut it off. i couldn't believe what i was hearing i was livid and she have the nerve to tell me hey kids will be kids i wanted to slap her so i kept it cool .and i told her i understand that but he's not a toddler he's a big boy and he should know right from wrong..i told her she lost all my trust and that she lost a good customer..so i graved my furbaby and left...
shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!