View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #5
WV~Yorkies
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crnp View Post
My baby gave birth 48 hrs ago, developed vomiting and diarrhea yesterday. Mom has decreaed appetite, vomiting and diarrhea little better today but persists. Took her to the vet and they gave her some sub Q fluids and abx shot, but other than mild dehydration they said she was fine. She still acts normal but has no interest in her kibble- solid gold and no interest in her canned food= avoderm puppy with chicken and rice. She has been eating her scrambled egg every morning. She turned her nose up at yogurt with karo, and carrots and treats that she normally loves. She ate baby food meat at the vet. She isnt much interested in drinking much either. other than her apprtite and the vomitting and diarrhea she acts normal. Any suggestions?
Are you feeding her out of your hand? I know some of mine will only eat when I put it in my hand. It can be messy but seems like they will eat alot more if I put a little in my hand at a time and give it to them. I have even gave them water from my hand or syringe for a while.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!