Thread: Nulo dog food?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #3
Schooby
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
It looks like a decent food It's a little grain heavy for my liking, but I think the ingredients are pretty good... no corn, by products, etc.

That's what I was thinking, but I have tried foods with grains and foods without, and haven't noticed a difference with Chase. I stuck with Orijen and Acana the longest, but he didn't like them, and I wanted a food he would like and be happy eating without anything mixed in. Right now he's eating Prairie, and we have tried Instinct, Wellness, Merricks, and Life's Abundance. I also got a ton of samples from other companies, and he seems to like TOTW, so I may try that. I would like to get a food both dogs can eat. The Acana (blue bag) was too hard for Calvin to chew, and I couldn't even break the pieces in half. Calvin seems to like the TOTW too, but I just got him the Innova puppy food because of a free bag coupon I had. Hopefully I can get him off the RC YT puppy food, I don't like that it has corn in it, but it's all he would eat at first and he was so small. Of course Chase begs for this food
Schooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!