View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #12
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by only2xnseya View Post
Well im back and i spoke with her breeder and you guys and we brought Brooklynn a whole new bag of chicken soup for the dog puppy formula.

Im such a loser, I drove to NYC when i just found out that there a store In Hoboken ( i live in Jersey CIty Hoboken is like 10 minutes) that sell it and i could have grab a canoli for me from Carlo's Bakery. MAN LOL.
I have been feeding mine Chicken Soup puppy food for years. Canidae is also a good food that is comparable to the Chicken Soup. With Eukanuba and other similar foods that have corn in them you will discover that the dogs that eat them do produce more stool and their stools are smellier because there is so much filler in those poorer quality foods.

I have read that it is wise to rotate foods occasionally to prevent dogs becoming allergic to the foods. By that they mean if you are feeding a chicken based food, then after awhile switch to a lamb based food. I have done that on occasion but I don't know if it really matters any. I wish Chicken Soup carried a lamb based food but they don't. I know Canidae has a chicken based food and a lamb based food. All my babies have always liked the chicken based foods the best. None of mine do well on foods that have beef in them or foods that have a lot of fish meal in them.
bjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!