View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #7
YorkieProud
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
IMO I don't think providing our experiences will deter those that are wanting to breed. What I think it will do is: allow them to cherry pick what they want to use and BYBer's will continue to breed no matter what.

My only advice and the best thing I learned from the get go is find yourself a good mentor, they are worth their weight in gold.
Thanks for your input Mardelin. I know that stopping BYBs is a long shot, but I do feel that what you all have to say does lay weight on some people. It did for me. I have not read a thread yet that has not provided me with some sort of useful information.
I hope that this thread will give information not only on the breeding experience, but with different diseases and conditions, the warnings signs and what to look for and what should be done.
Some of your first words to me was to go to shows, get to know the breeders, and find a great mentor. Even those three little sentences are great advice, and hopefully, someone else will stumble across this thread and decide to take it.
Thanks again,
YorkieProud
YorkieProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!