View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:38 AM   #2
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom
I have never owned ayorkie before and had only seen adult ones until I got Ceeby. My husband says he has the worst looking hair of any dog he has ever seen. He is nearly five months old. he has very long hair already. i want it long. problem is, he looks oily all the time and like he has static all the time. Plus, his eyebrows are just now starting to hang down but they are not long enough for a topknot. His legs have very long hair and his belly is nearly hairless except for his chest area. His hair next to his mouth looks to be growing back toward his ears but i comb it down. The hair on his lower ears is going toward his jaws. I know this may seem silly but is this the way a yorkie is supposed to look? His head hair is white as cotton I can't really tell what color the rest of him is. i can't tell if he is black and gold, black and tan or dark brown and tan. I think it is black and tan at this point but the tan looks a little goldish. Please don't laugh at me. Ya'll know I am just learning. Thanks for any replies/

Would you mind posting a picture of him so we can see first hand?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!