View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #43
AllDogBoots
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureblue54 View Post
I certainly hope and pray that it isn't LS, but the breeder does need to work with you on finding out what is going on. She should be informed of the test results, and should WANT to be informed if it might have be anything to do with her breeding dogs.
the breeder has 3 more puppies of the same litter and is holding off on doing anything. i told her she must work with me. i'm not asking for a refund and at this point i don't think it wise to get another puppy from the same breeder. I would be ok if she just took him back. My vet assumed that if the breeder does take him back that she will most likely put him to sleep. I mentioned that on the phone to the breeder and she said that would be very difficult for her to do, although she doesn't know what really to do. And neither do i.

i will have to wait for some results first thing tomorrow morning. But, I really don't know what else it could be. The vet said he's hoping still hypoglycemia but the nutrical doesn't do much. He said maybe too much sugar? He didn't want to give really any opinion without further evidence.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!