Thread: Texas breeders
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #17
k Owensk9
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T LYNN View Post
Hi everyone! I have been lurking on the forum for a while and trying to read all that I can. I posted in the want section but thought maybe posting here would help.

I am looking for a female yorkie. I am in no hurry to get her but would like a healthy puppy. I am looking for one that is around 6lbs as I do have children and anything smaller would just be to small. We currently have a male yorkie, Taz who we just love. He is a 1 year old. I was lucky when we got him because I really did not know much about yorkies and now have read lots of heart ache that people have gone through.

So, if any of you have or will have a puppy for sale will you let me know? Or if you were very happy with the breeder that you got your puppy from please let me know. I have searched on here through old post and there seems to be several breeders that I should stay away from!

Thanks for any advise!
Theresa
I agree with others be careful--but there are good breeders out there and you can find a puppy at a fair price. I live in Oklahoma and have a litter now from a female with Presitgeous bloodlines-( yes some may frown on my reply--but priced fairly) if you want please contact me and we can discuss the litter--I ship my puppies out of Dallas Texas all the time--or may be I can help you find someone near you--Just take your time don't rush into anything and if at all possible VISIT the person you hope to get the puppy from--if they don't allow you to SEE with your own eyes where the puppies are raised--DON'T Buy form them--those that don't have anything to hide ----hide nothing !! I welcome visitors in my kennel to see both parents and the litter.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!