View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
On the websites that offer separate cc services and paypal...I chose the former the majority of the time and always with a merchant I've never purchased anything from previously. Simply because using my credit card offers me more protection than paypal.

I personally wouldn't limit the manner in which someone could pay me. I'd offer all options. There are still plenty of people out there who do not have a paypal account nor wish to open one.
That's what Im worried about but it's come to a point where it is not lucrative enough to pay the monthly fee just to have a merchant services plus of course they get a percantage of every purchase (which that part is fine but the monthly fee on top of that is what is doing me in). Basically if I shut down for a month I still have to pay a huge amount of fees even if I didnt take any orders. Now with paypal it basically is just a checkout terminal now where any credit card can be used but I knwo many people do not think of it that way which is why Im wondering if it would bother people too much. You do not have to have a paypal account to use it to checkout but I knwo so many people dont realize this. You can have a credit card and just use the paypal as a checkout terminal.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!