View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richards6402 View Post
I am sneaking in this thread as my wife and Macy (Yorkie pup) have once again left me at home while they go out to train on an obstacle course at some club. We used to be empty nesters until my wife wanted a 2nd dog (1st one died unexpectedly 9 yrs. ago). I did not want the "hassles" of having another dog. I did not want the first one but I was outvoted 3-1...but I was the one that had to take it for a bathroom break at 4 AM!! Anyway, I thought if I told my wife she could get another dog if I could get a 2nd Harley she would drop it. The surprise of my life came before my eyes...she said OK!

So now I have my 2nd Harley and I sit here at home because she is not here to ride it with me. She constantly combs her, trains her in a home obstacle course that OSHA would ban due to danger of falling when walking through our home...and it is not small!!

Are there any husbands in the "same boat" as I am in because I see it sinking?!!!!! I thought I was married but I could be gone on a week long Harley trip and I don't think my wife would ever notice I am gone!!!

I have asked if I sold my 2nd Harley would she sell her dog and I saw a look that I saw the last time I came home with a Harley leather halter top for her!!! (FYI...I had to return the halter top)

So guys...I am asking you if you have gone through this when no one notices you anymore in the house and many times you are left alone? This Yorkie pup of hers has taken over the house and my wife is right there with her!!

Please...no sarcastic comments for all of you YorkieTalk subscribers...I am looking for husbands (or former ones!!) out there.

Just kidding!

All of this is true except I am not depressed about anything. In fact, I am happy that my wife has the Yorkie and that she has found this website. It has been good for the both of them. Thanks to YorkieTalk and all of you that take part in it. It IS a great site for you owners.

PS: I do love our Yorkie probably a little bit more that I do my 2nd Harley!
Priceless.do you have a single brother?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!