View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #10
Pateut
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtneydael View Post
thank you SO much everybody! Gizzy is home and doing better. Some of her levels were wierd and the vet wants to check them again later this week. They said she was probably a little dehydrated but that she had swallowed/eaten some kind of a string! smaller than a shoelace and bigger than dentil floss. They thought at first it was a tampon string but we told them that just wasnt' possible (I had a baby 3 months ago and havent had those in the house for over a year!) so we still aren't sure what she ate. She isn't 100% yet but she is SO much better than last night. (thank god I hardly slept last night...I kept calling to check on her!) I will keep you all updated when we learn more later this week!
How do they know that? x-ray? Celine was sick a while back and we couldn't figure it out, I was so scared!!! Later low and behold she had gotten hold of a q-tip. I don't even know how she managed to get that back out. I thought I was careful but believe me I am even move careful now if that is possible! They swipe things so quickly and run and hide to eat it. If she isn't right by me I worry!!!!! Like a quiet child
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!