View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 01:58 PM   #14
YorkieRini
Livin' La Yorkie Local
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
Robbie - after your sorrowful week - thank you for that advice - I am worried about the babies being smothered and will tell them what you said - That's really really good to know and a worry as one was found dead but all in all - Things ARE going well

I was a little worried about my neighbors at first - When Ray Ray was attacked by that dog originally - I went to check on her later that day & her dad laughed about it - it wasn't funny at all !......

Now today - the women are in control and even my husband is impressed... they've gone to the vet and are taking any advise offered. His words were -"I didn't think they'd do it" lol ....They have my number and know they can call anytime - I feel like an Auntie !!

So thanks.... and yes Irene - I have a big mouth in the breeder section on ONE subject but the rest of it - I read and learn

so it's thanks to you guys that I was able to sound even semi intelligent today !!

V-
I'm sorry I hope I didn't make it sound like you have a big mouth. I love the fact you are passionate about breeding and educating others. You are more educated than most breeders I know.

Sorry if you misunderstood me
YorkieRini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!