View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #22
MyBabyFynnlie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm paying a good deal already. What I mean is that I can't afford to pay like, 3,000 for a dog. Personally, I think that's crazy. I would never, ever pay that kind of money for a dog. My Sheltie that I lost in March was diabetic and I had been paying for all of his medical care, his insulin, his needles, everything, for almost five years. I'm

The lady, Beth, told me about herself in regards to her puppies. I know her from work but I didn't know anything about her personal life or her dogs. I'm an Administrative Assistant. She's a personal RN. We don't have much contact at work. When I met her in the mall and we got to talking and she told me about herself, it was new to me. I knew her face and a little bit about the kind of person she is from work, but I didn't know anything about her life outside of work.

I feel like I'm being confusing and like I'm trying to defend someone I don't even know. Ugh. I kinda just want to go to sleep and forget all about this! Maybe I'll feel better in the morning? *sobs* I need a cuddle with my Maine Coon!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!