View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
MyBabyFynnlie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry

I haven't studied pedigrees but I know that the two she breeds are both first or second place winners in shows.

I just got off the phone with the breeders husband. Now I know why she was so bitchy. She had back surgery last Monday and she hasn't been taking her pain killers because they make her feel sick. But if she doesn't take them, he's a huge b**ch to everyone.

He apologized to me for her behavior. Beth called him again to talk to her about how she was with me, it's why he called. That and the other person that I know who has gotten puppies from her before called to find out what was wrong because they had been thinking about getting another puppy but if she was going to be like that then they weren't going to buy from her again.

I guess that's understandable. The husband answered all of my questions and was just as nice as you please about it. He apologized profusely. Everyone has bad days, right? i still feel badly, you know? Like I did something wrong. *sigh* I guess it's just that I don't treat people like that even when I feel badly so I don't think I deserve to be treated like that, either...

Why do some people suck so bad?

Last edited by MyBabyFynnlie; 07-18-2010 at 05:01 PM.
MyBabyFynnlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!