View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan1007 View Post
I'm going to adopt a new Morkie puppy very soon but i would really like to know what color it will most likely be when it grows up! She is almost a month old but in the pic she is 3 weeks. She is a medium colored caramel or red Morkie with black in-between her eyes and up to her forehead and black on her tail and ears! It doesn't matter what color she is but i would really like to have an idea on what to expect please help! the pics couldnt download but the color tht it looks most like a mix of these 2 colors please reply soon!!
A morkie is not a breed of dog that has a standard to be breed to so there is no answer that can be given to you regarding color. I have 2 yorkie/maltese mixes and they are as different as night and day. Doodlebug is almost white, has black eyes and a cottony coat with a full tail. Bogey has a silky coat, brown eyes, short tail and is more of the blonde like you would see on a Yorkie. I had Doodlebug from a tiny puppy and his hair color changed several times becoming lighter as he aged.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!