View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #54
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princes mom View Post
I bet the people with the sign mentioned the problem several times before they decided to put the sigh up. I bet they were really nice about it...at first.
Going potty on the lawn may be acceptable, depending on where you live. If you live in an apartment or rental dwelling, maybe it is, but if you are a home owner, then that property is yours, and is private.
They are lucky that only a sign was put up. I know of a situation similar to this, except the sign stated that poison had been put down for weed control and pet control. The reporter of this story did not state if in fact there was poison, or if it was just a deterrent, but who would take a chance.
what i am saying is that if they know who is leaving the dog poop in their yard, they can talk to that person. i think leaving a sign up like that is really unfriendly, and i think that it is kind of rude to every dog owners who pick up after their dogs. see the op wondered if this person was a dog hater. i might wonder that too if i saw the sign.

i have never seen that much dog poop on people's lawn. like i said, i see it once in a while here and there. but it's not a constant thing where i see dog poop in someone's yard everyday.

is this a problem in some areas is what i am asking. are there really areas where a lot of irresponsible dog owners do not pick up after their dogs?

in my experience, the only place where people tend to leave dog poop is parks or places like that, not in other people's front yard.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!