View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terlyn View Post
Thanks, KJlive! I'll try Petsmart. I think I'll just have to give in and start "terrorizing" her with daily or 3 x wk teeth cleanings. Poor girl. The thought that she won't like me even more just has to be a reality. For example: she had her hair done 2 days ago and still she won't come near me except when I return from an outing. Hmmm...
She's only 5 and already she' lost 2 teeth and has 2 more on the way, and all that will a great diet and bully sticks!
Blessings, Terlyn
well, i wouldn't want to scare her. you just have to be really patient and start with maybe just one tooth at a time. baby steps.

i would also use all the products, since i think every little bit helps. i use petz life gel at night or first thing in the morning. i sprinkle proden plaque off on their food everyday. i give her the dental treat after nail clipping or teeth brushing. i try to brush their teeth a little bit here and there throughout the day.

good luck to you. just be very patient. (it hard!) and hopefully your little girl will also learn to tolerate it maybe even like it!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!