View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 06:42 AM   #36
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
Maybe this guy loves his lawn a little TOO much.

I agree with everyone that you absolutely MUST pick up after your dog. If on the rare occasion you are caught without a baggie, that means you have to pick up someone else's poop at another time, or your poop karma will be out of balance. You don't want a big pile of dog poop hanging over your head.

I see a variety of signs around my neighborhood, varying from "Please curb your dog" to missives similar to the OP. I do find myself irritated when I pass by a sign lecturing me to be a good neighbor!!!!!!! and to show some consideration!!!!!!!!, because the sign kind of defaces the property anyway.

Some people are more pragmatic and put some kind of decorative barrier around their garden. You can have a simple, low, wrought iron fence, and your problem is solved. Someone else I know puts bamboo sticks all around her flowers. Very pretty, and also sharp.
That is my thought too -- what is the point of a nice lawn when there is an ugly sign as a focal point?

LOL, poo karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwill View Post
There are a number of those signs in our neighborhood. I'll have to try to snap a picture of one...they had a wrought iron lawn "ornament" of a dog in pooing position with the verbiage "No Poop!" Its about 8 inches tall...very fancy
You have to get a picture of this ornament.
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!