View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:18 AM   #11
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnelily View Post
I been donating my artwork to AMA West Coast Rescue via Edie Gobbi and Joanie Carqueville for the last few because they do so much good work helping Maltese. This year she said, they AMA has rescued more Maltese and spent more money in the last 18 months than ever before.. She also said The economy being so bad and all....people are turning the Maltese in (people can't afford to keep them, Malt may have a health problem and the owner has no money to get the care, people having to move into an apartment where they won't accept dogs, etc).....even the puppy mill breeders can't sell there dogs, so they are bringing them to the shelters to be put down. We save as many as we can.I just donated a piece of my artwork in memory of my Holly who passed away May 6th. I did it from a picture of her when she was 5. I painted her on real goose egg and a made a music box in the Fabrege style. It will be at next years AMA National Specialty in Atlanta in the rescue raffle.
That is so very sad!
Thank you for the info and your artwork is beautiful! Be sure to let us know when the raffle is!

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!