View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #73
TALINA86
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TALINA86 View Post
Hello Again everyone,

Let me begin by thanking the ones that really offered their help rather than attack me, My decision have been made and momma dog is doing perfectly fine, I just wanted it to make it clear to everyone that by no means I am trying to take advatage of anyone here on yorkietalk by asking for supplies, oh and for the record CARES4DOGS I didnt just recently had a litter the 1 puppy my dogs had is almost 6 months old. Oh and about me getting my dogs for free yes it did happen I was lucky enough to come across someone that could no longer keep him Me making the decision to breed hims is my business their is no need to judge. Dont worry everyone My little pixie is very well taken care of she going to the vet once a weeks for follow up. The vet will be taking her in the last week of her pregnancy, after that he will have her fixed, he really did offer me help he will care for her during whelping and return her after the puppies are 2 weeks old.

I have been greatly disapointed with the yorkietalk members I'm sorry for taking anyones time but this will be my last post here on yorkietalk, If someone really cares to know send me a PM and i will send u my email address

Sorry I meant to say "about me getting my dog" not dogs the only free one has been my male!!!
TALINA86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!