View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #22
rik20101
YT Addict

No, you are right, for you it's not about the money.....it is about your dog being a mother just once so she won't miss out on that amazing experience.

You are bringing more mutts into the world when there aren't already enough 'yorki-poos' out there. So, what are you going to do with these precious mutts? Will you give them away? Sell them? If you sell them, how much will you ask? Do you plan on breaking even or making a little cash off of the 'designer' breed?

Yea, I am being a smart butt....

Also, if you really did do some research on the subject you would know that you cannot have an AKC mutt and register your mutts with any reputable organization. If you did your research you would know that the number of swollen teets does not equal the number of pups. If you did your research, you would know what labor signs to look for. If you did your research you would know she needs an x-ray so you don't miss any pups.

I am not experienced in breeding mutts or pure-breads. I have only helped birth 7 kittens in my life and they came from a stray cat. I know that I will always have my dogs fixed no matter how much I want them to go through the pain of labor and the stress of birth.

I'm sorry you weren't hugged an congratulated on your AKC mutts. I am sorry you got your feelings hurt. I am sorry you are not truly prepared to help your dog give birth.

Good luck! I hope you have some adorable babies!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!