View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #21
Tnyorkiemom
Smokey's Mommy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2Charm View Post
WOW ... you people are abusive. And you wonder why I didn't ask any questions before this.

If you looked at the answers you all gave me, makes me believe all you care about is if I'm going to get papers from the AKC for the puppies. To tell you the truth .... I really dont care whether I get papers for these pups or not. So, you can all relax and retract your claws! FOR ME .... it's NOT about money!

You all make it sound like this has not been going on for hundreds of years (animals having babies)! All of a sudden its become rocket science! I'm not minimizing it BUT come on people ... I'm a pretty intelligent person and YES I can pick things up very quickly.

None of you even asked whether I have done any research prior to this message. You all just assumed I had not. Well, let me answer that one for you ... I have.

Maybe if you all were a bit nicer instead of ripping me apart, you would have got that!

There were MAYBE 1 or 2 people on this site that really cared enough to reply to me with something otherthan NEVATIVE comments. I do want to thank those 1 or 2 people -Thank You very much for you help!

Have you not learned the very old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T say anything at all". Maybe you need to learn it!

I am VERY discussed with the people on this website and probably won't EVER be on it again. Not that any of you really care!

I think that all you people that replied to me with such NEGATIVE comments, maybe should be taken off this site, so people would not be afraid of asking questions. I thought this was supposed to be a site you could go to for answers!

Well, that's my 2 cents ... PLEASE don't reply to this message, cause I really dont want to know what your thoughts are! Thank You!

so very well said!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!