View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 05:32 AM   #7
pawever Yorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzis Mom View Post
I really can't help you b/c all of our five Yorkies lay on us, sleep on us, in our bed, on our couch and I never thought of that as wrong. They are lap dogs, right? Only one question... where is your cat during all of Bailey's crying? I hope somebody can help you!
I'm on the same page with mitzis mom. I have 5 yorkies as well and they are allowed to be anywhere they want to be in my house(I clean their paws, private part with baby wipe everyday to keep it clean).
I have little boy who whines for attention which me and my bf conditioned him with too much(yes, too much! My BF raised him on his hand!!! BF carried him everwhere and held him at all time) attention. My guess is that bailey is used to be with you and be wherever he wanted to be including couch, and here comes alpha male(your BF) taking charge and taking bailey's space. Don't get me wrong, but I think your BF need to be close to bailey and try to connect with him. I can imagine bailey thinking "what the hell? who is this guy? why is he not letting me be with my best friend?
Hope bailey feels better soon~

Last edited by pawever Yorkie; 07-11-2010 at 05:35 AM.
pawever Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!