Thread: Im SOOOOO Mad
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 10:29 AM   #13
Higgin's Mom
YT 500 Club Member

AAAAaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh......it makes me so MAD that there are bad breeders out there!!!!

However, as others have said, good loving care should make her well. And the loving part should make her happy. It won't take long.....just snuggle with her lots and talk to her softly.....and reassure her. She won't cower for long....Our little Yorkies are soooo responsive to love!

I would still mail copies of the bills to the breeder. Make sure to date EVERYTHING. While I'm no lawyer, there is such a thing as a valid verbal contract. As a "consumer", when you pay $1150.00 for a puppy that is represented to be healthy, I would think you have some recourse in small claims court. I would certainly ask. ESPECIALLY since you took her to the vet within the first 24 hours of getting her.

My son's tiny Chihuahua had kennel cough when they got her from a pet store and the store paid the vet's bills. It took almost TEN MONTHS for the cough to go away, though, so be patient and diligent about meds and care.

About thin coat: My Higgins has a rather thin coat. And we keep him in a short puppy cut. Since we don't plan to show or breed him, it's fine with us......less to tangle! His started off really cottony, but since his first haircut, it has grown in nice and silky! Not thick, but a nice shiny smooth coat. They change!
Higgin's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!