View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoesMommy42 View Post
Picking up all of my babies was a wonderful moment, but I guess Bentley's was the most memorable.
His daddy was with him and was super sweet just like his son. I was sitting on the ground loving on Bentley and Amanda (breeder) yells "NO"! Well I look down and Bentley's daddy is marking me. I guess that meant I was good enough for his little boy. LOL

LOL...his approval was obvious....too cute!

Ruby was brought out to me, and I thought she was the tiniest, most pitiful looking little girl (puppymill girl), but she stole my heart. Dh to this day laughs at his first thought upon seeing her...."And, I paid $700 for this"?!?!....he wouldn't take a million dollars for her now though, she's his "tiny-sweet".

With Reno, we drove 4 hours to the burbs of Kansas City. As soon as I saw Reno, I fell to my knees laughing with joy. I know that I'm biased but to this day I think Reno was the cutest yorkie puppy I've ever seen....a little black/tan fluff ball with sweet inquisitive eyes. He rode all the way home on my lap and to this day doesn't leave my side.....dh calls him a mommy's boy.

Tomorrow is another big day for us....our little Razz is finally going to be here! So, I'll have another post in this thread.....I can't wait!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!