View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #2
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniernc View Post
I don't want to give my furbabies the prescription medication to prevent fleas and ticks. It just seems to me that they could cause other health problems. Does anybody know of an alternative natural way to go or if using diluted skin so soft by avon is safe for them and if it works? I will continue to use the heartworm prevention because I want my babies protected against heartworms and I don't know of a natural alternative for that.
I felt the same way about topicals, as you...While I was looking for a product, I came across a product that I was so impressed with, I became a distributor...the company is in my area, so I pick up product, and deliver to my clients & save them shipping...You can see the product on my homepage at www.wigglewalks.com The secret is keeping your yard and home treated, and then you really don't have to treat your pets, although the pet product is great...It's a little oily, for my liking, and I only use it, if I think my kidz are going to be out at dusk and exposed to mosquitoes (it's a cedar oil base)...You can spray your yard, and puppies, kittens, and toddlers can go right on it...I spray my yard once a month, or after a gully-washer rain...It's o.k. w/light rain, and works well w/water, except like these tropical rains we've been getting down here in S.E.Texas
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!