View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #39
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchilila View Post
Is Libby an active girl like the Boopster? Where do you get the Flexicose? Liquid might be easier to give. Betty Boop weighed in at about 5 pounds today, and I hope she doesn't grow much more. Libby sounds like she is doing so well and I'm really glad to hear it.

I can't tell you how much I love this little girl. She has brought such joy and happiness to my life. I would do anything for her and that includes spending my last dollar on her.
I know how much you love your little Boopster as it's apparent in your posts and stories of her. Yes...Libby is VERY active. She runs, jumps, chases bubbles or balls, and on and on. I get the Flexicose on ebay. I used to get it from the Flexicose site, but found I got better deals on ebay. I take it too. The reason I think the liquid is great is because many years ago my sister had a yorkie that got so crippled up, he could barely walk and not do stairs or jump. Her groomer suggested Flexicose and I don't remember how long it took, but that little yorkie was like a puppy again. Running, jumping, up and down stairs...it was so amazing. I've read such good reviews on Flexicose and also, the bottle for pets is the very same as the human one, so I like that idea. Through research, I've found that the liquid glucosamine is better absorbed by the body and quicker too. Another thing I've learned is exercising them...I think it was walking up hills, will strengthen the knee area. I don't walk the hills with Libby because I get shin splints, but do try to walk her on flat land, weather permitting.

Best wishes to you and your little Betty Boop! Hugs too!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!