Old 06-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #30
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy8833 View Post
O K

DOGS EAT CRAP...they get worms..

DOGS LICK EACH OTHERS HINEY...they get worms

dogs eat dirt, grass, lick their paws after walkin on anything and everything..they get worms!

i worm mine on a regular..THANK YOU VERY MUCH
and my home is CLEAN

im sure its likely that the pup had worms..dont call her a liar because you cant stand a slight flaw..its happens,. how does that make you look as a breeder to call your client a liar over worms???..it doesnt make people wrong or uneducated or un-clean...it doesnt make the dog bad or the breeder bad..its a cycle that happens..and all animals have living organism in their system..no matter how PRISTINE your dogs are!

people.breeders.pet owners are not beneath you because they dealt with a worm issue! good grief...
They do not get worms from licking each others behinds if the other dog does not have worms. Worms come from worms.

If your dogs have worms and your dogs are in your house, then you have worms in your house. ICK

Get rid of the worms in your adult dogs and your 2 week old puppies will not ohave worms. Those puppies are not eating poop and licking behinds, so they must be getting the worms from their mother. BREAK THE CYCLE

My puppies do not have worms because my adult dogs do not have worms.

I did not call, those buyers liars, I questioned where they got the worms, because none of my other buyers found worms.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!