View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:54 AM   #19
YorkieRose
No Longer a Member

My last post on this thread..and I am sure you are thrilled...
If a long time breeder such as you or I say we do this and that..novices take notice...and think if someone with decades of experince worms pups of any age on a routine schedule, not determinely if the puppy needs worming, then it must be safe...so we have to be extra careful giving advise.

I do things I would never tell anyone here to do...IE oxyie shots, when, how much etc..that is for their vet to determine...I would talk privately with an experinced breeder and discuss what I do..and that experinced breeder would know they are taking a risk, but that is what we do..it is a risk to even breed a bitch...
I am not a foo-foo breeder..( that is the name we are called by commerical breeders)..I have no blank check to be foolish about the money I spend on my Yorkies...but I know going in that there are expenses that should not be cut out of a breeding program..my vet taught me many useful things to help with my breeding expenses..and a breeder needs to learn all they can, but not to the point of endangering the animal...
Best wishes to you and your dogs.
YorkieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!