View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 02:56 PM   #28
sashazx75
Currently Suspended!

Default talking behind ppl's back

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I knew which quote, but not which thread. but I found it now and omg some people!
..god i remember doing that in grade school talking behind ppl's back but i guess ppl still do it if they don't have a life had to go somewhere else to talk about me..i didn;'t mean it that way ppl saying i wanted a pup from her no harm in it meaning there was no harm in breeding her what about all you breeders who do it for the money and when your dogs is 5yrs old and don't breed her anymore you get rid of her...i just meant i wanted to breed her just this once i can sell all the pups yes which i'm only selling the 1 cause my sister wants 1 and what's wrong with keeping 1 didn't any of you breeders keep any off spring that's what i meant in no harm in it don't bash me if you don't know me when the ones bashing me have done just this have kept 1 or more..so if you don't know me don't talk about me cause when i'm pissed i type faster then i think...i just going to keep a pup and love it like the mother what damn is wrong with that...i only came on here to ask how do you know if it succeeded in breeding what the signs were and it got all out of hand i won't be on here anymore this is so childess
sashazx75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!