View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 03:06 PM   #6
cajungal
YT Addict

It keeps happening to me; too. So I know how you feel. The breeder always ends up giving the puppies to a friend, their child, or some other relative first. I am getting frustrated myself, but trying to be patient about the situation. We are interested in getting a puppy from a lady that lives only 5 miles from us. Her dog is due around New Years Eve. But, she already promised a female to someone else. And if another female is born, it is going to her daughter. We are 3rd in line. So, she would basically have to have 3 females in order for us to get one. But, we are not 100% sure we are getting her puppy. Because we have one other lady that we spoke to about a puppy. Her yorkie is due around December 9th. Don't worry, you will have a little girl soon. I have been searching since around August for mine and I am just now starting to get close. I have been having a hard time even finding a yorkie in my area! Now I got 2 to chose from at only around a 5 mile radius from my home and they are both around the same price range. ($900)
cajungal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!