View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 01:59 PM   #1
lilbumbleybees
YT 1000 Club Member

Angry A Bit Ticked Off!

OK, well I think I'm more so upset than angry, but I am kinda mad too. So I have been talking with this breeder and waiting on a litter. Well I saw on her website that the momma had the babies and I e-mailed her to see if a female had been born (I was promised first pick since I was the first person to inquire about this mother and her litter). Well, yes one female had been born. I was promised a female if there was one. Her daughter gave the female to a friend! Now I wouldn't be so upset if she had just said that her daughter was going to do that in the first place! Don't promise me a puppy if you know it's going somewhere else! I'm about at my wit's end with breeders!! Why is it so hard to find a freaking good one! So I'm trying again to contact Bounce's breeder (she's since moved to FL). She's just so dang hard to get a hold of. I know quite a bit of you here are in and around the Knoxeville, Nashville, or Atlanta Areas. I live in Chattanooga. So, if any of you are willing, do you know of great breeders either here in town or in your towns (I'm willing to travel at least that far). I do want to breed Bounce and a little girl eventually, but I want a well-bred, cute, healthy girl most importantly. Around 5lbs. I'm just so frustrated with getting nowhere with these people! It makes me so sad.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!