View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 05:45 AM   #29
katienme2002
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
Morgan is also a no bow kind of girl. sometimes i'll do pigtails when her hair is long enough but that's not often. I keep her cut pretty short most of the time. its just easier on her and me.

oh and when you go to the groomer, do not ask for a clean face. clean face is a term used for a shaved face like a poodle and i'm guessing you don't want that. LOL if you want the short head like mine, then ask for a short round head. if you want to let the hair grow out for a top knot again then ask that she not cut it too short but to just neaten and fix what you did.

I am SO glad that you told me that!! LOL...Poodles are great, but not for me, so I would be a little sad to have a yorkie that resembles a poodle..lol..Thanks again! I plan on hopefully taking a photo with me when I go, I have been researching and although everyones babies are just too adorable, the closest groom that I could find that I think would work for Roxie is Laylas look. I have already contacted Laylas mom and she said I could steal her photo to take with me to the groomer, I just couldnt decide on a bow or no bow..lol...
katienme2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!