View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdaq_Diva View Post
So, as some of you know I found Molly (that's what I named her) a couple weeks ago. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...nd-yorkie.html

I put ads out on craigslist and the newspaper, and called the shelters. Well, I just got a call from a woman and she described Molly to a tee! Her 'actual' name is "Little Mommy"

I asked her how she lost her..and she said her boyfriend took the dog out and put her on top of the hood of the car and was talking with some friends and didn't notice she had jumped off the hood, and ran off...

She said she had a reward out for her (which I dont want) and said that they'd given up on finding her, and already had gone and put a deposit down on another one and have already named it...

I'm really sad about this...

I am afraid I don't understand why you are SAD?? OMG.. just imagine how HAPPY her real owners are! and how HAPPY she will be to be reunited with them. That should make you extremely happy. I know you have grown to love her... but you always KNEW she belonged to someone who WAS looking for her. I am thrilled that she will be going home where she belongs and obviously is loved.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!