View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #11
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quick question, do you put her in through the top or through one of the sides doors? The reason I am asking is because I only put Brandi in through the top. If i put her in through one of the side doors, she will easily escaped. I learned this when I had a crate for her. She would watch me latch and unlatch the door and figured out how to get out.

With the new mesh expen I bought for her, I only put her in through the zippered top because she can't reach it and because the sides are mesh she cannot climb up to it to chew a hole in it. My Brandi was escaped artist too until I noticed she paid careful attention to how I was putting her in. Also, try covering the hole up and face it in a different direction while only putting her in through the top....problem solved well at least for Brandi it was.

http://68.83.85.251:8080/
Here is the expen Brandi has been unabled to escape only because I put her in through the top. Go figure. If i put her through one of the zippered sides, that is where she will try to chew through.

Last edited by yavenay; 06-07-2010 at 12:30 PM.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!