View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #9
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

I think your little guy and my Maddie are probably related. She is 5 years old now, but when she was a puppy, she could escape anything...even double high baby gates. There was nothing that could hold her in, except for her crate. She is over that stage, but now I have Libby and Faith, and Libby is able to find her way through the fence, which I have Libby proofed more than once...she even took Faith with her one time. I am always out there with them, but look away for a second and "ping" they are out of site.

I just recently bought something on Ebay that others had recommended. I plan to use it if I am working in the yard so I won't have to be worrying about them sneaking off. I haven't gotten it yet, so I don't know how escape proof it is, but once I get it, I'll let you know. They have these in small, medium, large and X-large. I got the large size. I think it will come in handy in travel also.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!