View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
HannahandMo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default newborn with open head (stuff coming out) sorry! but want to help someone

Met a fellow yorkie owner this morning at the doggie park. I started talking to and she was telling me about her breeder friend. She said she advised her a little while ago to let her puppies die??? She said the puppies were born with their brains (gel like blood substance sort of hanging out the top??). She said one of the ladies pups was already dead, but the other one is alive. I'm so repulsed I wasn't sure what to say so I walked over to the bathrooms to post this? Is that correct, should that lady tell her something. ? I don't want to jump in and say your crazy to say something like that. I guess one of the pups are still alive but its head is indented and that gel? stuff is hanging out.? I've never heard of such a thing. Could I say something informative to her? I don't know. Anyone know of this or where I could research it. The lady I am talking to is not a breeder (her friend is). Does she know what she is talking about. ????? She said she has "more" in there left? I would like to say something to save them if anything is to be said??? Hopefully no others will be born that way???
HannahandMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!