View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:58 AM   #6
shoefelmeyer
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thank you all for the helpful information.

I started doing some research today on the products mentioned. All of these sound great!

I used to make all natural soaps and also used to make a dog "shampoo" bar that was also conditioning. I used to sell these at a local Farmers market until health problems stopped me from doing shows. I used to have ALOT of repeat customers that would buy these soaps.... for humans and also the dog soaps. Also made all natural treats for dogs and kitties also.

I mention this, because now after researching these shampoos and conditioners, it has inspired me to get out my soapmaking recipe book that I have all my recipes that I created.

I have used "Mane & Tail" shampoo and conditioner for my persian kitties. These two products have always made their fur and skin so soft and silky.

Currently I am using a all natural shampoo/conditioner that I bought locally that seems to be good for both of my puppies fur/skin. I just need something to help my yorkie puppy to keep these teeny tiny matts from forming or getting worse. Seems to be forming where her harness slighty rubs. So, I brush and comb these areas several times a day. I figure once her adult coat comes in, this will continue to be a concern. A leave in conditioner may be helpful with natural oils.
shoefelmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!