View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #10
tan7281
Yorkie Talker

My Vet called and the first thing that was said is that he did not have good news......my mind started clouding as I knew in my heart after seeing my precious baby girl yesterday what he was going to say. He told me she had passed away this morning. I think I may be in shock just feel horrible.
I do not know if I can continue to breed another litter. Going to have to do some serious soul searching as I look around at all my little precious faces looking up to me to always do right by them and never put them in harms way.....The surviving little puppy is now 4 days old and sat up feeding and could see she is getting stronger a little each day. I will continue to do all I poss can and try to get her over the hump......but way so heartbreaking when looking at her now to know it took a life to give a life.
I really do not know what to do from here as this is honestly something I do not know that you ever get over. Thank you for all your prayers and please continue to pray for the baby. We are both going to need the support.
tan7281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!